207 Series—High pressure regulator
207 Series: Specifically designed for H2 service, the 207 series in-line filter offers a simple and durable filter for use on 350 bar hydrogen fuel systems.
A range of filtration levels and porting are available, bespoke configurations are also available upon request.
EC79 certification is pending.
For a 700 bar inline filter, see our 208 series inline filter.
Features and benefits
· 350 bar max inlet pressure
· Suitable for Hydrogen service
· Simple and durable design
· Range of filtration and port options available
· Sintered SS316 filter element
· Light weight and small envelope make this an ideal device for automotive hydrogen applications
· Fitted upstream of sensitive equipment to protect from damage and contamination.
Due to its light weight and small size, the 307 series does not require mounting brackets, instead it can simply be mounted in a pipe run as shown
Use the tool below to identify the type of spares kit required, then contact the sales office, quoting the names of the spares kits required and the serial number of the regulator.
The sales office will then provide a spares kit part number and price.
207 Series – Available spares kits - Hover over a option below to highlight the parts supplied in the kit:
ALWAYS refer to operating and maintenance instructions before carrying out any maintenance
Factory servicing is available on request.
Contact sales office with serial number for details and price.
Please contact office if you require any additional information.
Soft spares kit
- Use tool to generate part number
- Contact sales office with part number for a price
Use the tool below to generate a part number.
Contact the sales office with part number for prices.
We are happy to offer assistance and advice on generating part numbers and advising the right regulator for the right application.
Contact the sales office for more information. Contact Us.
The following features are standard on all models:
- Maximum inlet pressure: 350 bar