200 Series — Inline filter
Specifically designed for H2 service, the 208 series in-line filter offers a simple and durable filter for use on 700 bar hydrogen fuel systems.
This is the high pressure version of our 207 series inline filter, with increased wall thickness and different seals to handle the high pressure.
A range of filtration levels and porting are available, bespoke configurations are also available upon request.
EC79 certification is pending.
Features and benefits
· 700 bar max inlet pressure
· Suitable for Hydrogen service
· Simple and durable design
· Range of filtration and port options available
· Sintered SS316 filter element
· Light weight and small envelope make this an ideal device for automotive hydrogen applications
· Fitted upstream of sensitive equipment to protect from damage and contamination.
Use the tool below to identify the type of spares kit required, then contact the sales office, quoting the names of the spares kits required and the serial number of the regulator.
The sales office will then provide a spares kit part number and price.
200 Series – Available spares kits - Hover over a option below to highlight the parts supplied in the kit:
ALWAYS refer to operating and maintenance instructions before carrying out any maintenance
Factory servicing is available on request.
Contact sales office with serial number for details and price.
Please contact office if you require any additional information.
Soft spares kit
- Use tool to generate part number
- Contact sales office with part number for a price
Use the tool below to generate a part number.
Contact the sales office with part number for prices.
We are happy to offer assistance and advice on generating part numbers and advising the right regulator for the right application.
Contact the sales office for more information. Contact Us.